Thursday, June 27, 2013

Living with Bob (Dysautonomia): Dysautonomia. Invisible Illness My Arse!

Hi everyone I know it's been a long time and I've been a reallybad blogger. The truth will be uncovered but in short I'm gonna have the time and have had the time to think about my blog writing and just healing in general. I wanted to share the blog below living with Bob because this is a condition I have been wrestling with and trying to understand myself and find doctors are willing to work with it. And this particular blog helped me out this week and has been on my mind and I've actually read it over again I don't know the blog writer but I do know that it is well written and has expressed my life in the last few years especially as I think this condition has progressed.Especially, now that I broke my left wrist and will be in a cast for the next few weeks and now that I'm starting to feel better I want to start posting again and get on a regular schedule and also learn more about this condition. So to begin I wanted to share this blog and to ask you to look forward to my next article because I think we all need to learn more about dysautonomia and to hear Yaya speak till next time enjoy your life

Living with Bob (Dysautonomia): Dysautonomia. Invisible Illness My Arse!: Dysautonomia? Did you make that up? What the hell? Is that a species of dinosaur? A Pokemon character perhaps? Say what? Has anyone who ha...


No comments:

Post a Comment